Premium, dual-sport, 2WD model. Forest Camo powder coated body with a flat black powder coated finish on the frame. Hubs on all wheels are also powder coated. The 2012 Ural Gear Up is the most equipped stock model. It comes with a large list of Gear-Up specific features:
- Powder coated sidecar bumper.
- Spotlight on the front of the sidecar.
- Power distribution panel inside the sidecar with fuse panel, 12V power outlet, and powered water proof switch for the spotlight.
- Rubber gas tank knee pads with an integrated tool box on top of the tank.
- Shin guards.
- Spare wheel assembly.
- Luggage rack over the spare wheel.
- Water resistant tonneau cover.
- Fluid canister.
- Comprehensive tool kit.
- Paint touch up for body color and frame.
- Rear fender luggage rack
This is a meticulously cared for Ural that has traveled the continent. Its loving owner has ventured far and wide on his Ural. His journey started in Boxborough then he set off for Florida for the first leg. After departing Florida he made his was North West. Finally ending up in Alaska where he explored for months. Finally returning to the North East after more than 20,000 KM of traveling. His Gear Up is equipped with all the tools and tech you need travel across the continent. These include GPS, LED driving lights, 2 spare tires, 3 jerry cans of fuel, full sized axe and shovel, front and rear cargo racks, and much more. This one completely accessorized Ural is ready to conquer anything on and off the road.