For 2016 the Patrol 2WD comes in three gorgeous Metallic colors - Grey, Green, and Burgundy Metallic. Unlike the Gear Up that comes in a flat powder coated finish and black powder coated trim, the Patrol 2WD is all about shine and reflections - it comes with a beautiful glossy liquid finish and polished stainless steel trim!
In addition to the famous 2WD system, reverse gear, parking brake, and hydraulic steering damper, the Patrol includes great features that are aimed for durability and comfortable touring for three:
- Glossy liquid finish on body panels
- Powder coated bike frame
- Polished stainless steel trim
- Seating for rear passenger with bench seat, foot pegs, and handlebars
- Power distribution panel in the sidecar with 12V outlet & additional power circuits
- Gas tank with rubber kneepads
- Spare wheel assembly
- Water resistant tonneau cover
- Folding sidecar windscreen with apron
- Comprehensive tool kit
- Paint touch up for body color and frame
- Hand pump
Another desirable customization that we offer on this motorcycle is a black powder coated drivetrain, which includes the engine, transmission, and final drive. This optional feature is the only reliable protection of otherwise exposed aluminum surfaces from moisture, snow, salt and mud.
MSRP for 2016 Ural Patrol 2WD
Cost of crate delivery to dealership
Assembly & Setup for 2WD model
Black powder coated drivetrain
Shown with optional extras, that are not included in above price.
Spare Tire Luggage Rack
Sidecar Front Bumper
View Our Ural Inventory